Introduction to Zentangle
Learn to create beautiful little abstract art pieces.
No Artistic Experience Necessary!
Zentangle(r) is a simple, step by step method of drawing that is very meditative, relaxing, and most importantly, easy to learn.
You will be amazed at what you can do. If you can hold a pencil, you can learn the Zentangle method of drawing.
Develop a relaxing, meditative practice as we focus our attention and center ourselves while creating beautiful art.
Discover that what might appear to be complex and not possible can be broken down into steps that can easily be mastered.
What You Will Learn
- A very easy step by step method for creating beautiful Zentangle Art
- How to focus your attention specifically on your work
- A minimum of 8 tangle patterns
- How to create "strings"
- Shading techniques
- The history of Zentangle
- How people are using Zentangle for education, clinical work and in therapeutic areas
You Will Take Home
- A Zentangle Mini-kit that includes
- A Sakura Micron Pigma pen
- Pencil Sharpener
- 6 Zentangle Tiles
- Booklet with More Tangle Patterns
- Handy little box to keep supplies